Pest Control Profits Gold | How to Start a Pest Control Business | How to Start a Pest Control Business



The Pest Control Profits System Will Work Anywhere…
Here’s a little story just to prove to you that this system will work anywhere:
Back to my personal story for a minute, my first pest control venture was with three other partners in Birmingham, Alabama.
If you’re not from the South, pest control is basically like electricity: almost everyone already has a pest control service.
What I’m saying is that there is a TON of pest control companies, and a TON of competition.
My partners and I started a brand new company, so we knew for a fact no one had ever seen our logo, or heard of our company name.
We started selling and servicing accounts in May that year, and we focused only on the “secret market segment” that I mentioned earlier.
By the end of August that year, we had over 3,000 accounts on the books, at an average contract value of $414. For you mathematicians out there, that’s a over a million dollars in sales… in a few months.
That probably sounds ridiculous to you… and it is. When you run your pest control business using the methods I’ll show you in this course, the amount of money you can make is ridiculous.